Emergency support

Losing your documents or having an emergency in a foreign country is not the most pleasant experience, especially if the institutions you need to turn to do not speak your language. You can count on us to be there for you in person in such situations and help you deal with the problem better.

We will be there in person in the following situations *:

Losing your identity documents

Losing your vehicle documents

Transport accident



Problems with the law

(* The personal attendant can only respond during working hours.)

Do you need help with something you don’t see on our website? Contact us using our inquiry form. We are flexible and will find a solution!

Other services

Inquiry form


OrientationImmigrationStarting a businessDelegating relocation/ administrative tasksPersonal administration attendantTranslation and legalizationMovingHome and family servicesEmergency supportDepartureOther