Privacy Notice of Personal Data of the Company’s Clients
We, SIVIR TRANSLATIONS Ltd., UIC 202953946, seat and address of management: Sofia, Sofia Municipality – Region Sredets, 7 Aksakov St, fl. 1, represented by the Manager Rayna Petkova Micheva, recognize the importance of introducing to you our policy of collecting, storing, sharing and using the information about you as our clients, which is personal data. Therefore, through this Privacy Notice, we inform you about data processing and the possibilities you have to exercise control, in accordance with the European and national legislation. Please review this document carefully.
The information related to your personal data may be found (the list is not exhaustive) in:
• paper documents;
• electronic documents, regardless of whether signed with qualified electronic signature and regardless of the medium of storage.
The information is collected in the course of pre-contractual relations, contractual relations for brokerage or service, as well as during the period of their validity.
The addressees of this document are all our clients.
2. Personal data we process
In case you are a contracting authority for brokerage or service, this is the data we process: name, PIN/PIN of foreigner/birth date – required for the issuance of invoice, nationality, contact details – telephone, e-mail.
3. Legal basis and purpose of the procedure. The obligation to provide your personal details and the consequences of not doing so.
3.1 Legal basis
In most cases, processing your personal information will be on one of the following grounds:
• the procedure is necessary to conclude or execute a contract we have already signed with you;
• the procedure is a legal obligation (for example, disclosing tax information to public authorities);
• the procedure secures our business interests, which do not contradict your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms (eg our interest to develop the business and activities of the Company, enhance the efficiency of our processes and practices; protect our property, etc.)
3.2. Purpose of the procedure
The Company may process your personal data for the purpose of entering into and performing the contractual relationship with you as well as for the purpose of identifying, executing and protecting potential legal claims.
3.3. Consequences of failure to provide personal data
Please note that if you do not provide your personal data we cannot sign a contract and establish business relations with, hence both you and our Company could be deprived of the opportunity to exercise our rights or fulfil our obligations under a contract we have already signed with you.
4. Personal data sources
Mainly, the personal data that we process will be provided by you personally.
Sometimes we may get your personal data from third parties, such as clients, other
Business partners, state and control authorities, and local government authorities.
5. Personal data storing
Our common approach is to keep the personal data of our clients for as long as necessary to meet the purpose for which they were collected by us or provided by you, including the statutory time limit.
6. Category of Recipients of Your Personal Data
For the purposes listed above, the categories of persons to whom your personal data may be disclosed are You, our colleagues in the Company, subject to the “need to know” principle, if provided by a statutory instrument (e.g. control and administrative bodies, MoI officers, etc.) and persons who, under the contract, are in charge of processing the data (e.g., accounting service providers, software maintenance companies).
We do not provide your personal data to persons outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
We do not use your personal data for marketing research or behaviour analyses.
7. Protection of your personal data
We adhere to sound physical, technical and administrative security standards, developed to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage, as required by the European and national law.
The Company will take steps in accordance with the relevant law to keep your personal data accurate, complete and updated.
With regard to the personal data we process as Administrators, you have the right to claim:
• Removal of incorrect personal data (including the right to complete your personal data, which may be done through a Declaration signed by you);
• Deletion of personal data, applicable in the following cases:
a) Personal data that is no longer needed for the purposes for which it has been processed;
b) The Personal data has been processed unlawfully;
• The right to limit processing to storage only in the following cases:
a) You dispute the accuracy of the personal data. Limitation covers the time for verifying the accuracy of such data;
b) You have objected to the processing when its legal basis is “processing in favour of the business interests of the administrator or a third party”, waiting for verification that our interests as administrators are superior to your interests as a data subject.
• If the legitimate grounds for processing your personal data in agreement, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the procedure that has been in process until the time of withdrawal.
• You have the right to complain to the Commission for Personal Data Protection (https://www.cpdp.bg/) or to seek protection of your rights before the competent court.
Please be advised that you may exercise the above rights by submitting a written request to the Company Manager. The request should be considered and, within one (one) month of receipt, the Company will provide you with information on the action taken in connection with the request. If the Company does not act upon your request, you will be notified of the reasons for this and of the possibility of filing a complaint to a supervising authority and seeking legal defence.
9. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data and if you need any further information or wish to exercise your rights, please contact the Company Manager.