Personal administration attendant

We can provide a personal attendant when filling out, submitting and receiving the documents necessary for registering a foreigner with the Bulgarian institutions and settling in: residence permits, work permits, rent contracts, registration with the National Revenue Agency (NRA), etc. You can delegate some of these tasks entirely to us. See the pages “EU and third country immigration“, “Delegation services” and “Home and family services” for more information.

Do you need help with something you don’t see on our website? Contact us using our inquiry form. We are flexible and will find a solution!

Other services

Inquiry form


OrientationImmigrationStarting a businessDelegating relocation/ administrative tasksPersonal administration attendantTranslation and legalizationMovingHome and family servicesEmergency supportDepartureOther